Monday, July 13, 2009


Docs decided during cardiac conference this morning that Luke needs another heart cath to see if they can see anything to hint them towards a correction for his heart rate. They took him to the cath lab a little after 2:00 this afternoon. Waiting... and praying that a solution presents itself during this procedure.

1 comment: