Sunday, February 7, 2010


Luke had a really bad night last night with fever and bad o2 sats. It looks like he caught an infection. Cultures should come back late today or tomorrow to be sure. They will probably delay surgery about a week if it's bacterial, about 3 if it's viral. Please pray that God's timing reigns in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment