Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Luke is movin' and groovin' today. He's having a really great day. The docs are changing lots of little stuff (meds, feeds, vent settings, etc) because he's doing so well. They haven't decided if they will do another heart cath, but they are going to postpone surgery for as long as Luke can tollerate it (3-6 weeks?). Luke won't be able to go home until after surgery, so we're here for the long haul.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you two as parents. We will pray for strength for this long process.

    Love you, Mark and Jana