Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Luke is movin'! We're getting him on the waiting list to admit him to Baylor for his 3 day stay to get him OFF THE VENT!! We've decreased his breathing treatments to 4 x day instead of 6 x a day. They've discontinued his maintenance antibiotics. We're also scheduling an ENT consult to see if a blockage is causing Luke to not be successful using his speaking valve. Progress feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment